The partners and staff at Albert Road and Sidley Surgery are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. This can be done through our comments and suggestion page found at the bottom of the page under contact details.
MAN v FAT Football is coming to Bexhill
MAN v FAT Football – an FA-endorsed 14 week football league exclusively for the 56% of UK men who are overweight or obese launches in Bexhill
The MAN v FAT Football scheme is for the very first time available in Bexhill. Local men who want to tackle their weight issues now have the chance to join this incredibly successful weight loss league. With 95% of players losing weight and some players losing up to 70lbs during the 14 week league, it’s no wonder that the Football Association have officially endorsed the leagues. Click here for poster details.
Sidley Medical Practice is a long established GP surgery that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being caring and innovative by providing high quality medical services in a friendly, happy and healthy environment.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment and/or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend
- Only use urgent out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to "please" and "thank you"
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well
In addition to the general facilities both surgeries have offices and treatment rooms for attached Practice Health Staff. There is full Disabled access across both sites via ramps and lifts. There is also a hearing loop system available for patients with impaired hearing. There is a car park at Sidley Surgery, which is also accessible by bus, with a bus stop right outside Sidley Surgery and a public car park near to Albert Road. Both surgeries also provide a freephone for taxis.
(Site updated 20/03/2018)